You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Snaps Freebie  

I don't know why, but the last few years I have had this love of magnets. I've made all kinds of them. These are some of the most unusual and easiest. These are huge snaps from Walmart that I simply separated glued to magnets. As an ex-seamstress I just love them. They are so unusual, which is always a plus, and they are reminiscent of all the wonderful years I was able to sew and boy did I make EVERYTHING! :) Aren't they cute? FYI...this was my valentine from my husband this year. It was so funny...I had recently discussed finances with him and then he surprised me with his handmade valentine with a disclaimer at the bottom: "No family funds were used in the making of this valentine!" He's the kind who loves to buy you two cards for every occasion, so that made this very intimate, an inside joke, and so funny! Now don't you want to make yourself some adorable snap magnets?
For today's gift I decided to give you a set of these fabulous snaps to use in your digital scrapbooking as well as the tut for the magnets. I cannot wait to use them! I haven't seen anyone else using them yet. :) If you are enjoying my gifts and posts, please consider purchasing one of my kits to help support this blog so I can continue giving them to you. I've given over 1,200 free kits now and I need your help. God bless you!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Snaps Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster