You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE here and COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE info here. And please support the mission of this blog by shopping my PayPal store.

Another Paper Snowflake Ornament  

Today's Christmas treasure is one that's all over the web and it was high time I tried one myself.

I hope you aren't getting tired of old book pages, since so much of what I have made this year is made from them.  I find it calm, homey and sophisticated.  The neutral color is easy on the eyes and the vintage feel with the print is just perfect for me this year. 

I used a tutorial at www.remodelaholic.com, one of my favorite blogs.  I hope you are taking time to enjoy this holiday season with loved ones.  It won't come again!

Stop back soon as I have more goodies for you!  Merry Christmas!

I'm posting this to The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict and The Sunday Showcase.

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you! Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster