You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Paper Snowflake Ornament  

Today I have a very pretty and versatile paper snowflake ornament for you.  You can leave it alone or layer it with others to make a variety of pretties! I made them from the great tutorial here.

I actually made these last year with my daughter who lost her house in the tornado.  On the white one I added dots of Glossy Accents and a red rhinestone center.  On the one to it's right I sewed one of my grandmother's old buttons in the middle.  On others I used a corner punch to round the points, like the outer layer of the ornament below.
I have LOTS more goodies for you this month, so I hope you'll drop by again soon and Merry Christmas!

I'm posting this to The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict and The Sunday Showcase.

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you! Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Paper Snowflake Ornament

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster