You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Spikey Paper Bows  

Yet another fun holiday paper-craft...I made these spikey paper bows from a tutorial at the SaltTree.   I like her's MUCH better than mine.  She said to shape them around a pencil.  Apparently I used a fat pencil and she used a much thinner one.  Yep...hers are MUCH cuter, but now I know the trick!  You should really follow the link and look at her preview - a - d - o - r - a - b - l - e!

(This is just a cell phone pic, sorry.)

There's more Christmas fun to come, so stop back soon and Merry Christmas!

I'm posting this to The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict and The Sunday Showcase.

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you! Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Spikey Paper Bows

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster