You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE here and COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE info here. And please support the mission of this blog by shopping my PayPal store.

Chris Tomlin's new song Whom Shall I Fear  

You have to check out Chris Tomlin's new song Whom Shall I Fear.  It is fantastic and has quickly become my "theme song" for this season, especially the chorus.  I hope you will take a moment and listen, you will surely be strengthened and encouraged. 

Please keep my daughter in your prayers.  A rare condition that nearly blinded and killed her almost exactly 10 years ago is suddenly recurring.  We didn't even know it was possible to recur.  She's single and lives across country, not great at times like this.  So like I said, this is my new theme song.  God has often given us a special song at very difficult times in life.  Isn't He wonderful?  Such a loving God.  Thanks so much for keeping Melissa in your prayers!
Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you! Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster