You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE here and COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE info here. And please support the mission of this blog by shopping my PayPal store.

Valentine Freebie & Spring Tablescape  

In my last post I shared my new spring tablescape with you. Well, when we had dinner the other night, the sunlight hit it in such a way that magical sparkles were thrown everywhere and I just had to share it with you! So beautiful and unexpected! Sadly I'd temporarily moved the yellow/gold rim soup from the white place setting and didn't notice it was missing when the sparkles appeared and I ran for the camera. Would have been even prettier! Sooooo magical!

I have a pretty freebie for you today to use on your Valentine layouts.  Click the download link at the bottom of the post to snag it.
 
I have bundled together tons of gorgeous Valentine/love/romance elements and hybrid projects that I have given away in past years into a kit that you can purchase here.  Thank you for supporting this blog!  I do so appreciate every one of you who have come here for so many years!  Hugs!

Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here. The password is jesuschristislord. Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Valentine Freebie & Spring Tablescape

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster