You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE here and COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE info here. And please support the mission of this blog by shopping my PayPal store.

The Accidental Remodel Part 7 Blue Tape  

Welcome back to Part 7 of The Accidental Remodel!

Next I learned to HATE blue painter's tape!  I spent sooooo long perfectly taping all FIFTEEN little windowpanes in our door and the floor where the cabinets would be painted.  Had to be perfect!  Was soooo careful to press the edges down tightly over and over like the compulsive overachiever I am.  But all to no avail.  Look at the horrid job it did.  I might as well have not taped at all and just used a razor blade....which by the way, I ended up doing so much of that I couldn't feel two fingers for days and days!  Then my daughter insisted I buy one of those razor blade holders ... a bit closing the barn door after the horse is out, but wow what a blessing!  I still haven't finished cleaning up all those edges.  So upsetting!  She has cleaned some of the panes up for me.  I chose to just move on to the next job, knowing this will surely still be waiting for me when I'm done with the rest and can use the kitchen normally again.  :(  It ruined my floor too.  I had carefully taped, but now there's paint all over the linoleum and I don't know how to get it off. 


Me HATES blue tape!  Long live the Frog!

See ya next time!

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you! Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster