You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Burlap Snowflakes  

Last year I shared this paper snowflake I made using a tutorial at www.remodelaholic.com, one of my favorite blogs.


This year I saw someone thought up a great variation.   She made the same snowflake, but out of burlap stiffened with ModPodge!  Her post is here.   Well of course I had to try it too!  So when the girls were home for Thanksgiving, we made them too.  It was kinda fun how the stiffening made them shapeable, not as delicate as the card stock ones. 


We did change how she joined the six parts in the center.  See the pretty circle in the center?  Very nice!

I hope you are taking time to enjoy this holiday season with loved ones.  It won't come again!
Stop back soon as I have more goodies for you!  Merry Christmas!


Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you! Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Burlap Snowflakes

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster