You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Looking Glass Backed Ornament  

This was a fun ornament and I'm sure there are many great ideas to go with from here. 

I got the flat round glass ornaments from Michael's on half price sale, so $3 for four.  I pulled the hangers out and sprayed five light coats of Krylon Looking Glass spray paint on only one one side.  Our Michael's isn't carrying the paint any more, but Walmart had it for $8.99 and Hobby Lobby had it for $11.99 minus a 40% coupon which made it the winner!  Plus I just love that store.  It's bright and clean with beautiful displays and friendly employees.  I love what the company stands for and getting to sing along with worship songs as I shop!  Sometimes I buy things there just to support the company, kind of like a mission!  They have been able to bring Christian issues to the forefront of the news this year, along with Chick-fil-a and I want to support them with prayers and business.  LOL and NO, I'm not being compensated for this, it's my own feelings.  LOL STRONG ones!  :)

When dry and turned over, the back is a mirror!  You can fill them with anything and there's the cool mirror background!

I plan to put old black and white photos inside.  This one is of the woman washing Jesus' feet with her tears and wiping them with her hair.  Very special to me.  I think that vintage black and white will look even better.

I coiled the photo around a pencil and then inserted it.  I used long tweezers to flatten and position the picture as I wanted.


I'll be back soon to share some gorgeous ornaments my daughters made with these Looking Glass reflective back ornaments, so be sure to come back!  I've got lots more to share!

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you! Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster