You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Too Adorable Pumpkin Rolls  

One of the highlights of our ThankChrist celebration (we combined holidays while the girls were home), was making the Pumpkin Rolls I found on Thistlewood Farms!  They were so adorable I couldn't wait to try them.  We made them together and they were so much fun and so pretty to serve!  One note, we found using scissors to make the cuts worked better for us than a knife.  You have to make these!  Aren't they gorgeous???


And this is how cute they look on the table with my Chalkboard Chargers at Thanksgiving, er ThankChrist!  Loooooove em!  Here they are in my Christmas tablescape.  Here is my tutorial on making them.


Are there chalkboard chargers and cute little pumpkin rolls in your future?

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you! Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster