You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Twine Spheres  

I finally made a twine sphere to add to all those I've made from natural dried goodies.  The twine was $2.53 at Lowe's and the styrofoam balls were six to a pack for $6 at Michael's, but I had a 40% coupon, yeah!

I started with my dear Father's weird tweezers that are super long and open when you pinch them and are tight when you let go.  I pinched the tip of the twine and started coiling it up the length of my tweezers.  I secured the other end with a clip for about 15 minutes.  I did this so that when I started attaching it to the ball, the first coils would be tight and perfectly round. When I took it off the tweezers it kept the coil perfectly!

I started with a blob of low melt glue on the ball and just kept going and voila!





Fun and pretty and a fraction of the cost of buying one.  Thanks for dropping by.  There are lots more goodies to come, so be sure to come back!

Merry Christmas!

I'm posting this to The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict and The Sunday Showcase.

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you! Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Twine Spheres

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster