You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

More Progress  

As to my own personal project that I started in the spring...weight loss and shaping up...

Well, I can say it's a lot slower going and harder at 60 (with all it's health limitations) than when I took off 65 lbs. at 41 (and just for the record, looked and felt great!).  Apparently, I was given the wrong plan when I began this time.  The guys at the gym who have been trying to help guide me, finally decided 2 1/2 wks. before the wedding, that I shouldn't come back until after the wedding, that I was putting on too much muscle and that was keeping the pounds from coming off like they should.  They were right and I lost 5 lbs. almost immediately.

I've only lost 15 lbs. so far, but many, many inches!  In the end, I lost enough to be able to look good for my daughter's wedding pictures, which was important to me.  At my age, any grandchildren will not be able to remember me much except by pictures, and their parent's wedding pictures I figured would be the ones that would endure.  Hence, my motivation to really do my best for the wedding.

Now that the deadline is past, I have loosened my eating a bit.  I just don't think you can live forever on raw spinach, broccoli, cauliflower and a bit of protein and be healthy, and I've been eating that since spring....yech!  I am not going crazy with it, but I'm adding a lot more veges and some other things back and experimenting with how much exercise, and which ones, will make the winning combination where I can loose the rest of the weight.  One problem I'm seeing is that now that I'm changing things up, I suddenly am back to eating 1-3 times a day instead of 6.  I keep telling myself I'll get back to it, but I haven't succeeded yet.  Foo!  LOL - It's almost 2pm and I've still not eaten ANYTHING today!!  LOL!

I had to get some clothes for the time spent up north for the wedding, and I'm really enjoying looking and feeling better in them!  Thank you Jesus!  This week I went through all my old clothes and have found I can wear lots of them.  That was encouraging.

I have another big piece of news that I'll share next time!  God bless you real good and have a fantastic day!  Hugs!

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you! Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ More Progress

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster