You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

So what's new? Oh so much!  


Thank you so much for dropping by!  I hope you are having a great day!

So very much has happened here lately.

My youngest daughter was married on the 18th ... 12-13 hours away, depending on traffic!  It was my first time having a child married and my what a ride it was!

I cropped this from a photo taken by her friend Lindsey.  I don't like putting my family on line, so forgive the artsy crop!  I think it's still lovely!
"Guest book" - cards with Southern Snow (cotton) and burlap.
The professionals said they had never seen so many MAJOR things go wrong with a wedding, but I have to say it was the most joyous wedding I've ever seen!  She blew my socks off right after they were engaged ...  She's been in many weddings and simply said, I know things will go wrong.  I am not going to let it bother me.  No matter what happens, at the end of the day I'll be married and that's what matters.  The rest will just become funny anecdotes!  Little could she have known how many opportunities she would have to walk that out, but she did and beautifully!  All I can think of when I think of the wedding is that she was the happiest bride I've ever seen and her joy just filled everyone there and it was absolutely the most joyous wedding ever!
Taken by me in the 116 year old church.  Such a beautiful building!  Makes you long to worship God!
Gourmet hot chocolate favors.
Ugly ducks have been a big thing between my daughters for ages, so her sister just had to make these for her wedding.
They are safely home from their island honeymoon and settling into their "happily ever after"... now only 3-4 hrs. away.  Yeah!!!!  God has been so good to them.  I ask God's blessing on them, that He continue to be the center and focus of their individual lives and their new lives as one.  I pray He shower and enfold them with every blessing that will help them to their eternal homes in heaven with Him, and the same for all children He blesses them with in the future.  To God be the glory forever and ever amen!!

Yeah!  Wow, so many big changes!  And all while heady with the beauty of fall.  Mmmmm.  :)

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you! Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster