You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Adorable Small Twig Christmas Tree  

I've been having such fun making gorgeous Christmas decorations out of branches I pruned in the yard.  Two posts back I shared a 14" twig tree with a cinnamon star on top on a moss base.  This one is an adorable 7" and stands on a stump.  I love making things out of what would otherwise be thrown out.  Sooo satisfying!

This tree and the cinnamon ornaments were the most fun to make yet as my sister phoned from across country and we both were making Christmas gifts as we talked!  It was like so long ago when we would create together.  We have had "virtual" tea together this way too.  It is amazing how close it feels even with just voices!  Maybe there's someone far away you'd like to have tea with this holiday season?

Merry Christmas!

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster