You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Paper Napkin Poinsettias  

You HAVE to try these!  They are so gorgeous and FAST, EASY and CHEAP!

 I used the tutorial I found here.   I did change it a little bit though.

One napkin makes one blossom and it has four sets of petals.  I cut narrow petals out of one napkin and fat petals out of another napkin.  Then I used two sets of fat petals for the bottom of the flower and two of the narrow petals for the top of the flower.  That made two flowers.  It makes a more realistic flower.

The other change I made was that instead of putting glue and glitter in the center of the blossom, I got small berries from the yard and glittered them gold, then glued them in the center for the more realistic 3D look.

The cocktail napkins I used were only $.97 at Walmart and there are 30 napkins in it = 30 flowers!  Can't beat that for affordable!  I'm thinking of putting one in each plate for Christmas as I'm using my black chalkboard chargers, white plates and red napkins with red goblets.

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Paper Napkin Poinsettias

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster