You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Twig Snowflake & Stars  

I think this will be my last twig project this Christmas.  These are snowflakes and stars I made.  So many things now exist just from pruning the yard!  God fills this life with opportunities for all kinds of wonderful things, but we need to have our eyes open to see them, and then seize the opportunity! 

This is one of the cute little twig stars and also one of the cinnamon dough stars and paper snowflakes I made.  The baby's breath is from my daughter's wedding in October.

This is a twig snowflake and my much loved chalkboard charger.
Make the most of today, it's a gift from God!  Merry Christmas and God bless you!

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Twig Snowflake & Stars

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster